Foundation for Life
Prestige Kids is a constitutent of Prestige Public School Pune having legacy of over two decades in delivering quality education from Kg to 12th.
Prestige Kids (Pre Primary Section) is in line with the New Education Policy (NEP) 2020. We have designed the most advanced curriculum which focus on holistic development of the child through number of activities viz.
- Experiential Learning Activities.
- Role Plays, Story Narration & Dramatization.
- Montessori Activities
- Emphasis on Vocabulary Building & Language Skills.
- Phonetics & Remedial.
- Problem Solving Activities.
- Theme Based Projects.
- Collaborative Learning.
- Emphasis on Physical Strength & Much More….
Uniqueness of Our Curriculum
Pre-Primary Level : Mini Kg, Jr. Kg & Sr. Kg
- NEP (New Education Policy) based curriculum.
- Learning is made interesting, fun, and activity-oriented at this level.
- Opportunities are available to observe, handle a variety of natural and man-made material and hone their inherent virtue of questioning and sharing.
- Students are encouraged to participate in class activities like singing, drawing and colorings, writing, group games, clay moulding, puzzles, and recitation.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions.
- Focus is on laying foundation for literacy, numeracy & comprehension skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything that is taught.
- Nature walks and regular educational tours to the Zoos, Museums and Game Parks develop a sense of openness towards the world.
Minimum Age Criteria for Academic Year 2023-2024
AGE UPTO 31 DEC 2023
Events & Activities
“तिळगुळ घ्या गोड गोड बोला”…
Makar Sankranti is a Hindu festival celebrated all over India in many different ways on the 14th day of January. Makar Sankranti is celebrated with different names and customs in different parts of India. The students of Prestige Public School...
Pink Colour Day
Pink Day was celebrated by Prestige Kids on 20th January 2023 to acquaint the little buds with the concept of pink colour. Our tiny tots were dressed in shiny pink colour dresses. It was wonderful to see our children blooming...
73rd Republic Day celebration at Prestige Kids.
Closing physical schools cannot reduce the patriotic spirit and enthusiasm of the students of Prestige Kids. The Virtual celebration included events like dance, songs, poems, speeches by the students, acting competitions of Pre Primary Students. All the cultural activities emphasized...